This is the Mid-Point in the year, bringing another turn of the Wheel, the peak power of the Light before it surrenders, moving toward true completion of that which was seeded at*Winter* Solstice. Solstices, permanently opposite each other, eternally balancing & re-balancing … integrating & re-integrating ~ *LIFE*DEATH*LIFE CYCLE ~ … These Sacred Seasons represent the time of year we should focus on the balance & integration of Light/Darkness ~ Yin/Yang ~ Feminine/Masculine ~ Inner/Outer ~ Cancer/Capricorn. While Winter is a time of rest, replenishment and rejuvenation, *Summer* Solstice is the time of pouring forth, emptying out and fully birthing/releasing your creations (or whatever you’ve done with your creative energy thus far this year).
The Mid-Point of the Solar Year is a point of *culmination & choice* ~ a time to count your blessings, assess your creations, gather power, and access the courage (Sun) to move forward. This is a balance of your outer world (Capricorn) and your inner world (Cancer) with emphasis on the Sacred Space where you fortify and replenish (Cancer) so you are able to contribute something significant (Capricorn). Be creative and operate from heart-center as you move through this Sacred Season, release what needs to be released and fertilize the next phase of the annual cycle.
*Summer* Solstice is time to celebrate the primal creative Force, the mother-of-all-mothers, Mother Earth ~ by acknowledging the blessed *Container, Nurturer and Protector* that She is for ALL Life on this planet. Connect to and honor your own instinctual nature at this time. And be mindful of the nutrient you take in to your space, mind, body and spirit. Summer is the Sacred Season of maximum *Light* ~ be passionate and be fully present in your body!
This *Sacred Season* is About …Integration & Expansion of *Life*
- *Renewing Your Commitment
- *Annual Mid-Point / Integration
- *Acknowledging a Turning Point
- *Reviewing Your Choices & Decisions
- *Owning Your Power & Inner Authority
- *Processing & Planning the Next 6-months
- *Assessing & Integrating the Past 6-months
- *Honoring & Giving Gratitude for the Light
- *Tending to Sacred Space & Inner Nourishment
- *Using the Sacred Season to Process & Digest Life
- *Balancing Your Inner Feelings w. Your Outer Actions
- *Being More Consistently Responsible & Self-Sufficient