Shamanic trance state or astral projection music
1. Choose a time when you are not too tired
2. Be in a dimly lit space where you won’t be disturbed.
3. Use headphones if possible for the best results.
4. Clear your space with sage smudging and light blessed candles and/or incense if you like.
4. Very important: Say out loud a Prayer for protection.
5. Lay down on the ground or flat surface if you are unable to lay on the ground. Close your eyes and begin.
Note: Generally, when the drum beats change to a faster tempo, you are nearing the end of the shamanic journey and it is time to start your return.
Example of a prayer for protection which can be said prior to your journey:
“I offer my heartfelt greetings to my utterly trustworthy ancestral spirit, my immortal oversoul that hovers over me. I also extend my greetings to the members of my council of elder teachers. I request that you provide me with power, protection and support as I engage in spiritual fieldwork. I also ask that my vibrations be set on high, allowing my traveling soul to journey into the spiritual realms in complete safety, while my physical body awaits my return surrounded by a perimeter of protection. I offer my profound gratitude, as well as my respect, in advance…”
— From Dr.Hank Wesselman (from his book “Spirit Medicine, Healing in the Sacred Garden”)
Below is one example of a style of Journeying music:
Hypnotic SHAMANIC MEDITATION MUSIC Healing Music for the Soul
Tuvan Chakra Cleansing (2 hours)