- Root Chakra (Red energy – Ruby Crackle Quartz): An energising colour used as a general tonic and to enhance courage, self-confidence, positive love and will power. Use red when you are striving for balance and to harmonise all chakras.
- Sacral Chakra (Orange energy -Peach Crackle Quartz): Symbolising pride and prosperity, this energy gives the courage and strength to overcome inhibitions and suppression. This chakra governs creative and emotional energy. Balancing this energy facilitates relationships with others and enables you to access your artistic and creative self.
- Solar Plexus Chakra (Yellow energy – Lemon Crackle Quartz): Associated with joy and warmth, this chakra influences ones levels of self-esteem and self-recognition. It controls activity and allows clarity of thought. Balancing this chakra facilitates wise decision making and will assist in determining which paths to follow.
- Heart Chakra (Green energy – Teal Crackle Quartz and Pink energy – Dusky Rose Crackle Quartz): A healthy heart chakra enables one to both accept love and friendship as well as empathising with others. Trouble maintaining friendships or finding love indicates an unhealthy heart chakra. Use green stones to open the chakra, or pink stones to be kinder and more loving toward yourself.
- Throat Chakra (Blue energy – Aqua & Azure Crackle Quartz): The focus of communication and action. Imbalance in the Throat Chakra may manifest as shyness and an inability to make yourself heard, or as boisterousness and a tendency to talk when you should listen. Balance here allows easy communication and is helpful for public speaking.
- Third Eye Chakra (Indigo energy -Violet Crackle Quartz): The Chakra of intuition, thought and spirituality. Balancing this Chakra will promote inner peace and the development of psychic awareness. Meditate on this Chakra to focus the power of creative visualisation.
- Crown Chakra (White energy – White Crackle Quartz): Controls wisdom and understanding. Unhappiness, a sense of indecision and poor choices are all signs of an unbalanced Crown Chakra. Meditate to develop this chakra and you will find wisdom and deepen your connection with the Divine and with the Universe.”
Crystal Bible (book)
Crystal Bible 2 (book)
Encyclopedia Of Crystals (book)
Healing Crystals (References/Definitions)
Crystal Angels Website